We recommend using Organic ingredients!
Using the gluten free pie crust
- 4 (8 oz packages cream cheese (room temp)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup sour cream room temp for less fat use Fage 0% fat Greek yogurt
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 3 eggs room temp
- Preheat oven to 350, in a spring form pan bake crust 8-10 minutes until lightly golden
- Mix cream cheese & sugar on medium until smooth
- Turn mixer on low and add sour cream (or alternative) and vanilla – mix well!
- Add eggs 1 at a time on low speed, don’t over mix
- Pour mix into springform pan
- Place spring form pan in water bath
- Bake for 60-70 min
- When finished baking, let sit in the oven with the door open (oven off) for 10 min then take out and carefully run a knife around the rim to loosen cake, allow it to cool at room temperature for at least an hour then transfer to the refrigerator for at least 6 hours!
Categorised in: Gluten Free Recipes