Oh so simple, and oh so delicous! These Gluten Free Cookie Ice Cream sandwiches are sure to please guests at your next dinner party or satisfy the urges of your next mid-night snack. Not only are they tasty, but they are so easy to make. And when you use gluten free coookies by Glenda’s Kitchen, there is no baking involved.
Gluten Free Recipe Ingredients
- One Pack of Gluten Free Cookies (We prefer the Half-Baked for ice cream sandwiches. )
- Your favorite flavor of ice cream!
- Plastic Wrap
Gluten Free Recipe Instructions
- Line up the cookies to form the tops and bottoms of the sandwiches.
- Take your ice cream out of the freezer and let it sit just a moment to soften up. About 30 secs.
- Scoop the ice cream into strips if possible instead of rounded scoops (This will keep the cookies from breaking) and place the ice cream on the bottom portion of the cookies.
- Place the other cookies on top of the ice cream scoop and press together lightly!
- Wrap the sandwich individually in plastic wrap and place back in the freezer for 2- 3 hrs. or until the ice cream is hard.
- Remove and Enjoy!
Categorised in: Gluten Free Blog, Gluten Free Recipes